MDPE, or Medium-Density Polyethylene, is a type of common plastic that has a uniquely specific density. UMEX MDPE Pipe has very high shock- and drop-resistance properties and is less notch sensitive and far more resistant to cracking than other plastics. A versatile material, MDPE is used in a number of other industries and can be used in gas pipes and water supply. It has a sound chemical resistance Property.
UMEX MDPE PIPE Product Range –
Size: 20 mm to 500 mm
- Gas Distribution Pipe
- Potable Water supply.
Good Properties of UMEX MDPE Pipes
- High Impact Resistance Body which allows it to absorb thermal and mechanical weight
- Easy to Install
- Light weight, Flexible and durable.
- Crack resistant.
- Robust construction with high impact strength.
- Suitable for cold and waste water distribution system.
- Low friction losses due to excellent smooth internal surface.
- Resistant to chemical reaction, bacterial growth, corrosion, rusting etc.