About Umex HDPE Pipes
Our range of HDPE PIPE is manufactured with a world class technology in all grades i.e. PE-63, PE-80 & PE- 100 from sizes 16mm – 600 mm.
Umex HDPE Pipes are Approved by the following IS Standards:
HDPE WATER SUPPLY PIPES AND COILS IS 4984:2016
HDPE SPRINKLER PIPES & FITTINGS IS 14151: PART 2:2008
HDPE PIPES are used today in many industries like cable ducting, electrical ducting, water transportation, sewage transportation, submersible pumps, agriculture sprinkle system, gas & chemical transportation etc.
UMEX HDPE Pipes is a product which surpasses even International standards.
The main characteristics of UMEX HDPE Pipes are:
- Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance, resulting in a longer life.
- Extremely light weight, hence easy to handle and transport.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Earthquake resistance.
- High UV resistance to scaling and biological build up.
- Emergency connection possible.
- High impact strength.
- No exhilaration and infiltration, helps maintain the quality of fluid conveyed.
- High flexibility combined with strength.
- Excellent water hammer characteristic helps, sustaining surges.
- Shifting soils-no breakage.
- Excellent flow characteristic leading to significant energy saving.
- Smooth inner wall minimizes frictional losses.
- Safe for potable water supply.
Low Pressure HDPE Pipe
High Pressure HDPE Pipe
Applications of HDPE Pipes
The advantageous properties of Umex HDPE Pipes & Ducts make them suitable for numerous applications. Some of these are:
Agriculture & Irrigation
- Flood Irrigation (Suction & Delivery pipes in pump sets)
- Sprinkler Irrigation (Crops, Lawns, Golf course, Gardens)
- Drip irrigation(Plantations, Orchards, Nurseries)
Sewage & Industrial Effluent Disposal
- Domestic Sewage System
- Sanitary System
- Petrochemical Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Potable water supply
- Water mains
- Service Pipes
- Air-conditioning & Refrigeration
- Extraction of Fumes
- Telecommunication, as conduits for OFC
- Surface & Rain water
- Waste Water Mains
- Sub-soil water
- Conduits for Cables