Piping made from HDPE is a cost effective solution for a broad range of sewerage piping problems. They ideally have zero leak rate, high performance, and long life expectancy. They are manufactured in black color to identify their application. HDPE pipes can be used for gravity and low pressure sewerage and drainage purposes such as waste water, sanitary sewer and storm sewerage for municipal or industrial use.
Umex HDPE pipes for Sewerage show their maximum leak free performance if they are are installed using qualified heat fusion procedures and leak free joints which are as strong as the pipe itself.
The pipes provide following important benefits and distinct advantages for sewer and drainage applications.
- Easy Installation
- Chemical and Abrasion Resistant
- Hydraulic Efficiency
- Tough Structural Performance
Some of the key aspects of HDPE pipes for sewerage are:
- They are formulated with a minimum of 2.5+‐0.5% carbon black for maximum protection against UV rays for added assurance. Reduced installation cost
- HDPE is lightweight, flexible, and comes in long lengths, allowing for easier and convenient installation.
- Because of its flexible nature, it reduces the use of fittings. These can be joined by various heat fusion methods. These pipes resist growth of bacteria, algae and fungi.
- Its strength and resilience provide long term life against both Internal pressure and intermittent surge and water hammer.
- Corrosion Resistance: HDPE pipe has excellent corrosion resistance against electrolytic or galvanic corrosion or any known corrosive soil or water condition.